These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the telematic network between HousePc di Bastante Salvatore based in Via Oberdan, 19 - 96010 Solarino (SR), hereinafter referred to as Housepc. Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/99 and, with regard to the protection of confidentiality, it will be subject to the legislation referred to in Law no. 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
After confirming the order, the customer undertakes to fully observe the terms of sale and payment for HousePc described below, declaring that he has read and fully accepted all the information provided to him in accordance with the law.
Before confirming the purchase, the customer is required to consult the conditions of sale online, the order confirmation implies full acceptance of the conditions of sale.
The list prices present in the products are inclusive of VAT. The VAT rate applied is the Italian one and is paid in Italy.
HousePc can change the prices at any time according to your needs without having to give an explanation to anyone, moreover HousePc declines any responsibility for any wrong description.
The wording "available" or the quantity greater than zero seen on the page of the displayed product is purely indicative, as several users at the same time can make purchases for the same product. For this reason HousePc reserves the right, once the order has been received, to check the availability of the goods and if it is no longer available to promptly communicate the non-acceptance of the order sent, no responsibility can be attributed to HousePc.
How to purchase
Before confirming the purchase, the customer will be summarized the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost in case of purchase of multiple products and the relative transport costs.
By confirming the purchase, upon completion of the transaction, the Customer will receive an e-mail message containing the date and the total amount of his order and the detail of the same, the customer undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
Subsequently HousePc will verify the availability of the products and the correctness of the data entered by the customer.
The customer will receive via email all the information necessary for the identification of the seller that the customer must keep together with the contract acceptance email.
Cash on delivery orders:
For all orders in which the customer selects cash on delivery as the payment method, i.e. payment on delivery, it is mandatory to enter a valid mobile number. The customer will be contacted by telephone to confirm the order and the delivery address. Once the telephone confirmation has been made, Housepc will send an email to the customer to accept the order. The customer undertakes without reservation to pay for the order upon delivery to the courier.
Purchase repair service:
This service involves the purchase by the customer of a repair service, which sometimes also includes the purchase of the component that will be installed to complete the service. The delivery of the device is always at the customer's expense. Housepc can never be held responsible for the failure to send the device or for any loss or theft of the device. The customer is required to make a complete backup of the data before shipping the device. Housepc can never be held responsible for the loss of device data. Housepc assumes no responsibility for any breakage, theft or loss of products sent during transport from the customer to Housepc.
Housepc for the delivery used a tracked and insured shipment. In the event of loss of the package, the customer is required to provide documentation relating to the purchase of the device, such as receipt or purchase invoice to be reimbursed. The refund amount is to be assessed on a case-by-case basis and will be assessed by the courier on the basis of tables, which take into account the model of the device and the date of purchase.
Upon delivery of the repaired device, the customer is required to check the condition of the box and if it is altered, sign with reservation. In the absence of the conditional signature, any possibility of receiving a refund is void. Housepc can never be held responsible for any damage caused by the courier or theft or other during the transport of the device.
Repair service conditions for glass replacement:
- Compulsory compilation of the test form to be sent together with the telephone.
- We test the smartphone in all its functions before processing and after processing. Any anomalies are immediately reported and we do not ship phones with defects, unless they are already present before processing.
- 3 month repair warranty.
- For the glass replacement service only. The warranty covers glass only. LCDs and other components are not replaced during the repair and those already present in the phone remain. (Obviously, if a component is damaged during the repair, all costs for its replacement are at our expense).
- The replacement of the glass on edge models after LCD repair may have some ripples and if the physical home button is present (for example as on S7 edge) it could become harder under pressure. All this does not involve any problems in the functionality of the LCD and the key which retain all their functions. No warranty claims can be made for these circumstances.
- Reporting of any anomalies immediately upon receipt.
We do not accept warranty interventions beyond the conditions described above.
If interventions under warranty are granted, proceed as follows:
- Phone shipping to be paid by the customer. The return of the same will instead be charged to Housepc.
- The customer must be in possession of the repair form and receipt or invoice that he will receive upon delivery along with the telephone after the repair has been made.
Right of withdrawal:
Method of withdrawal
Each withdrawal operation will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014. The Buyer will have the right to exercise the right to withdraw from the Contract without any penalty by expressing his will to withdraw within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
The only expense the buyer will have to bear is the cost of return shipping.
The return of the products must therefore be carried out by the Buyer at the address:
Via Oberdan 19
96010 Solarino (SR)
Refund times and methods
After the Seller has received the return and checked that all the requirements have been met, the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return. Whatever the payment method used (paypal, bonofico, cash on delivery), the refund is activated by HousePc in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 14 days from the date on which the goods were received.
The Seller will reimburse the Buyer free of charge for the entire amount paid for the purchase of the Products including any shipping costs with the same payment method used by the Buyer.
The following conditions must be met in order to receive the full and uncreduced refund:
- the products must be free of any signs of wear caused by even partial use
- the products must include original packaging, accessories and manuals
- the products must be shipped with suitable external packaging to avoid damage during transport. Any damage suffered during transport cannot be attributed to HousePc
- the returned products must be delivered to the seller within fourteen days from the date of communication of the intention to withdraw
- in the case of flat the products must not be bent and the connectors must not have broken pins
- in the case of glass and touch, the protective films and any adhesives must not be removed
- in the case of motherboards, the product must be returned with the processor socket protective cover and processor socket pins intact.
- in case of HardDisk or storange in general the product must be returned without having been used, therefore without having already entered data of any kind.
It is understood that the transport risks for the return of the Products will be fully borne by the Buyer.
If these conditions are not fully respected, the product is to be considered manipulated and therefore the refund will be reduced.
Repair services that can be purchased online are not subject to the right of withdrawal.
HousePc reserves the right to cancel an order or an order item if the following circumstances occur:
items that are reported as out of print by the distribution companies
items that, due to problems, cannot be delivered by suppliers
credit card fraud
price changes by the supplier
non-payment of the order by the customer after 5 working days from the date of purchase
failure to collect the products ordered within 5 working days from the communication of our operators in case of choice, collection in the store and payment in cash
For any dispute of a legal nature, the competent court in any case will be that of Syracuse.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can access via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Use the following link to view the contact information of the national alternative dispute resolution bodies: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
HousePc collects information by registering on the site to make purchases.
We do not collect any credit card data on our servers.
Use of personal information
The information collected is managed by HousePc only and exclusively to manage the services we offer to our customers, and treated as per Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and the GDPR EU Regulation 2016 679.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
HousePc's policy is to enhance the trust that the customer has placed in us, which is why customer data is not disclosed to third parties for any reason.
Personal data protection
The most sensitive information is accessible only to authorized employees.
Treatment of personal data
Personal and sensitive data are processed in compliance with the Italian Privacy law and the GDPR EU Regulation 2016 679. The person in charge is Salvatore Bastante, Owner of HousePc, Via Oberdan 19 - 96010 Solarino SR - Italy. The data will be used only to manage orders, this also includes the shipment of the purchased products and therefore the creation of the waybill or the printing of the shipping address on a postal envelope. Contact email@example.com
Adaptation to the GDPR EU Regulation 2016 679
In accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data, Housepc di Bastante Salvatore guarantees the registered users of this site the following rights:
Right of access (Article 15)
• The right of access provides in any case the right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed.
• The information that the data controller must provide does not include the "methods" of processing, while it is necessary to indicate the envisaged retention period or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to define this period, as well as the guarantees applied in case of transfer of data to third countries.
The "registered" user can view all their data stored on this website by accessing, after login, the GDPR area (link).
From this web page the user can obtain, by pressing the appropriate buttons, a copy of all the data stored by Housepc di Bastante Salvatore on this site; such data can be exported both in pdf and csv format.
The extraction of data in csv format also guarantees the right to portability provided for by the GDPR legislation in Article 20.
Unregistered users (commonly referred to as "guests" or "guests") who have made a purchase on this site do not have a personal reserved area.
These users may also request, using the contact form (link), information on the personal data stored on this site.
Housepc di Bastante Salvatore undertakes to respond quickly to requests made by such users.
Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17)
• The so-called right "to be forgotten" is configured as a right to the cancellation of one's personal data in an enhanced form. In fact, it is foreseen the obligation for the owners (if they have "made public" the personal data of the interested party: for example, by publishing them on a website) to inform other owners who process the deleted personal data of the cancellation request, including "Any link, copy or reproduction" (see Article 17, paragraph 2).
• It has a wider scope than that referred to in art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b), of the Code, since the interested party has the right to request the cancellation of their data, for example, even after revocation of consent to the processing (see Article 17, paragraph 1).
All registered "users" and also "guest" or "guest" users may at any time request, using the contact form (link), the cancellation of their data stored on this site.
Housepc di Bastante Salvatore undertakes to satisfy requests for data deletion in a reasonable time.
Before the definitive cancellation, the applicant will be notified, by email, of the start of the cancellation procedure.
From that moment Housepc di Bastante Salvatore will not be able to transmit further communications to the user as their data - and in particular the applicant's email - permanently and irretrievably deleted from the database of this site.
With the exception of cases in which the user specifically requests the cancellation of their data from the database of this site, all data relating to the individual user and his purchases are kept on this site for a period of 26 (twenty-six) months from last purchase made.
This data retention period corresponds to the period of validity of the "Legal Guarantee of Conformity" provided for by the Consumer Code (articles 128 et seq.), This Guarantee protects the consumer in the event of the purchase of defective products, which malfunction or do not respond to use declared by the seller or for which the good is generally intended.
The deletion of data from this site does not imply the elimination of any tax documents issued (invoices, receipts, transport documents, etc.) which will be kept in accordance with the provisions of the Civil and Fiscal regulations in force, or for 10 (ten) years from the date of issue.
If you wish to have more information on the GDPR legislation you can visit the following link:
• the "EU Regulation 2016 679. With references to the recitals" (link)