The cost includes the repair and delivery of the repaired device to your home.
You just need to purchase the service and send us the device.
Why buy the service?:
1) LCD remains yours, the original one. We offer you guaranteed savings, experience, reliability and professionalism
2) Short times and quality of the repair.
3) Repair guarantee. If something goes wrong it's all up to us, you won't have to pay additional costs in addition to the initial ones.
This repair includes:
The replacement of the glass only for Samsung Galaxy Z FOLD 3 5g.
approximately 3-10 working days to which must be added the transit times for sending the device which are normally 96 working hours
How does it work?:
1) You purchase the service and send us your device with a form that you will receive via email
2) As soon as we receive the device, we will proceed with the repair in approximately 3-10 working days
3) We will send your repaired device to your home with our courier and with insured shipping.
The warranty only covers the glass, LCD and other components are not replaced during the repair and remain those already present in the phone. Clearly, if a component is damaged during the repair, all the costs for replacing it are at our expense. In the event that the LCD is damaged we will install a new screen at our expense at no additional cost to you, the screen could be compatible or regenerated, in this case the times could be longer. When the repair is complete, the LCD seen against the light under the glass may show slight undulations. All this does not involve any functionality problem of the LCD which retains its function. No warranty claims can be made under these circumstances. This is an economic service with a good quality of workmanship but it is possible that some small imperfections may occur, which do not compromise the functionality of the telephone. If you aim for perfection, we recommend not purchasing the service and opting for the replacement of the entire display.
Questions and answers:
- When can I replace only the glass?
If your device displays the image correctly without smears or anything else and the touch screen works, then we can only replace the glass.
- Do I have to send the device?
Yes. You can send it by post or courier, be careful to choose a safe shipment.
- How long will I be without the device?
The repair times are approximately 3-10 working days to which must be added the transit times, normally 96 working hours. Of course, the sooner you send in your device, the sooner you get it.
- Is the shipment to return the device insured?
Yes, we ship with insured shipping. In the case of a refund for loss you are required to provide a receipt or purchase invoice for the device, otherwise the courier will not refund you.
- How much is the refund amount in case of loss?
We insure for the maximum possible amount. Then the insurance reimburses on the basis of tables in which the model of the device and the date of purchase are taken into consideration.
- Do I lose my device data after the repair?
No. But we always recommend that you back up your data before sending us your phone. We are not responsible for any data loss.
- After the glass replacement can I bring the device under warranty?
Normally the replacement of the glass does not void the guarantee, but we do not guarantee this.
- Do waterproof devices lose this property after repair?
We do not guarantee the watertightness after repairing.
Watch the videos:
We are specialists in glass replacement for Iphone and Samsung all repairs are done professionally with solid glue. We also do soldering work on motherboards.
Samsung S8 glass replacement video
Galaxy S6 glass replacement video
iPhone 7 glass replacement video
Is this repair not compatible with your device?
Visit the repair section, or do not hesitate to contact us on 0931-921988 or send us an email.
We also take back your broken displays, contact us.